Biyernes, Enero 17, 2014

New Year New Me
I Do Want to Change


          
             This might be the beginning again of a new life and everything. Struggles are felt but still, I’m here standing. The year 2013 had passed and here is 2014.
          I started my year with a smile and with hopes. Hoping for something that is good for me and for others that I dearly love. Last year I met a man who is just perfect for me. He is all I've ever wanted. But in this, I've already forgot some of my obligations with my friends. Think I am not worthy at all. But that could be my sacrifice, I should let them free now that I know their just good and seems like they've never lose something in their lives. Maybe I would be happy with it, I've gone out of their lives without being noticed.



          Last year was memorable. But the fact that I am hurting my love ones because of my wrong attitudes is alarming. I’m losing my friends because of this. I want to leave my sensitiveness in the past. I want to be a better person. It is enough that I've hurt one. I do want to change. Hope I can reach one of my goals for this year; one is  “to change.” Not the whole thing just a small part of me. I want to be more responsible in everything now that I'm going to college. I'll be graduating after this last grading, and its so depressing? i do consider my high school life as one of the most unforgettable stage of my life. I'll be grateful if still their let us in when we're now graduates.

           This year I want to be a better person, a more mature one. Time ticking!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento