Martes, Enero 7, 2014

Reflection
Last Grading Ahead

        The third grading period will soon be over. As our third periodical test will soon be held tomorrow, I then again rush to review all my lessons hope I’ll get enough grades for me to stay in the science class until the fourth grading comes. Anything can happen, we can’t state what it is going to be.
          This third grading period, I notice that I still get late coming in class.  Though it’ll be our last year in Ilocos Sur National High School, I’m trying to enjoy the remaining months, for we will be on our  next stage of our lives, going to college.

          In the last few days I’ve been so lazy doing some of my projects and before we had our first day of school this year, I’ve rushed my leisure reading report in English. Last year in our Christmas program, I experienced their so called “budol fight,” it was fun. Good luck for us in our third periodical test, hope we’ll get high, and good luck for us on the fourth grading period.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento