Miyerkules, Pebrero 19, 2014



Change It Starts with me

egnahC

          Many things are changing continuously, without you noticing these. Even friendships. Distances make some of it imperfect. I’ve learned that change is permanent in this world I do belong and I have to be on the flow of life. We grow old; we can’t stay as young as we want too. But still we are to realize things from what it really mean for we’ve a little time more.
            
      Calamities are yet continuously occurring and sometimes we’ve never notice it. Like what they say, they say last Monday a high intensity of earthquake have occurred and we were at the gym practicing for our Pinning of Ranks, some had noticed it but I really never. I even don’t believe at first but when I heard some rumors saying that an earthquake has occurred there I feared that in any moment we can die to these unexpected ones.
            I fear for the future. Modernization is now fast approaching, affecting our lives and even our cultures or traditions. Some of us are now into it, buying things that we don’t really need. Throwing things that still can be used. Why do some don’t really value small things? Thought this could be compared to some relationships. I imagine my life as a small dot surrounded with nothing but spaces but as the time goes by, these changed. Friendships made me stronger. And it’s up to me if I’ll change my thing. I’m contented with what I have right now. Changing has its good and bad sides.even thouh things are changing I know love can also change, it grows inside of our hearts and leave a good mark.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento