Linggo, Pebrero 23, 2014

REFLECTION
Glad to be Missing

        Our years as a high school student has to end, only we’ll just wait for our graduation yet I’m not ready for the coming of a new school yea, college life. We know that it’ll be hard for us to let go but hope still our alma mater will always be in our hearts and we’ll try to always visit and feel like we’re a high school student again.
         
          On my first day here in Ilocos Sur National High School, I was like a small young girl curios of everything that is happening for I’ve not used to it. In the flag ceremony, we lined up in our lines, really before; I thought we’re lost for there were so many people in their called field, I’m thankful then when someone had guided as to our lines. My high school life made me feel much free from making friends and do things I’d never tried or experienced in my elementary life.

 We were introducing ourselves in front of the class. My seatmate before was Marielle, she was at my left side just near our door and Marcel who were at my right side. He’s so weird then, I can’t really tell before what is on his head. All the other boys seated on our back were just laughing with the reason I don’t know. Maybe they are just I don’t know. But for me the best year of my fourth years of stay as a high school student was when I was at the second to third year high school for these years I’ve known all of our classmates. When our fourth periodical test where over, we are jamming on our class, playing such songs and singing. It is just so fun and I’m missing it.


 I know that now that we are to graduate, we have responsibilities to be done and we have to do all of our undone projects for us to be cleared in our clearance and so that we can get or diploma’s maybe or the certificate that’ll prove that we are really a graduate of this school. Now we’re closer to our dreams. and I'm happy with it. hope our dreams will come true and i'm glad to be starting a new life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento