Huwebes, Pebrero 20, 2014

My Dream My Future
Iti’s Me

          A new chapter of my life is about to start. And it is me now to decide what I want to ensure my future life. When I was I child, I’ve wanted to be a nurse and s the years pass by, I’ve known something bout what this is. They say that many want to be a nurse and its now not on demand here in our country only abroad. That’s one of the least reason I have not to choose that course.
          When I’m now in high school, when our teacher had told me to do some autobiography of anyone we want to. I’ve chosen my father and I’ve known everything about what is his ambition before and how we his children change his good life before. It started when my mother left us and my father has to leave his work in change of guiding us as we grow. My father must maybe a rich man now worrying nothing but our sake and education. Because of us he sacrificed all of his goals and ambitions in life, and to that I want to be greater than him. I want to pursue my dream, to be an accountant someday and to live with my family.
          I want to help my father, and continue what he had started even do I know he doesn’t really believe on what I can do. I’ve tried to play simple for I want to make them believe in me even though I’m only like this. I want to earn their trust even if I know it’s hard. One of my side blame my mother for his the reason I feel like I’m being blamed by my father on what is happening in our life. But I do understand still.
          So for my dream I want to make my own where no one can ever direct me of what they want. It’s me either.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento